Everyone loves ice cream and the taste of homemade ice cream is really incomparable than the store brought one. If you have your own ice cream maker, you can create your own frozen desserts like sorbets, sherbets, frozen yogurt, and ice cream. The best thing is you are using fresh ingredients without preservatives added.
Kitchenaid is well known kitchen appliance since 1919 because of it stand mixer, it withstand the test of time. When you hear the word Kitchenaid, you know that they offer high quality and high standard products. With their countless innovations they are not only use as a mixer for baking or cooking food but it will able you to create your own homemade frozen desserts.
This model is your sweet choice. It is an attachment to your stand mixers. It comes with a paddle and bowl. Their most popular model is the Kitchenaid KICA0WH ice cream maker.
Why Chose This Ice Cream Maker
- Make easy frozen desserts in 20-30 minutes
- Need to pre-freeze your bowl for 15 hours. No need for ice and salt.
- Easy to use and operate. No cranking needed.
- Easy to clean. Some parts are dishwasher safe.
- Ability to control the speed. It blends the ingredients perfectly.
- It is stylish. Two quart capacity.
- Compact design. Minimal storage needed.
- Instruction booklet with recipe is included.
The good thing about the Kitchenaid is the storage, if you already have the Kitchenaid stand mixer, you just need a bowl and paddle to have an ice cream maker and this will save you some space. This unique attachment can make variety of fresh frozen desserts and pure consistency of ice cream.
It is quite pricey considering that it is only a bowl and a paddle but you know it is made to last.